Online Insight Meditation Retreat: Letting Go of Unwholesome Patterns of the Heart
December 11 - December 12
Our daily schedule will include personal meditation, online group sittings, and Dharma talks. Attend part-time or full-time.
Talks and guidance will focus on the practice of relinquishment. Identification with unwholesome patterns sustains ignorance.
Friday, December 11:
- 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Group meditation with Dharma talk
Saturday, December 12:
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Personal sitting (optional)
- 9:00 – 10:00 Group sitting with guidance
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Group sitting with Dharma talk
- 2:45 – 3:30 Personal sitting (optional)
- 4:00 – 5:00 Group sitting and close
There is no set registration fee for this retreat. However, please consider making a donation for this retreat in the month of December. Your donation will help us continue to offer Dharma teachings online. SIMT will offer a percentage of your donation to support our teachers.
SIMT is a registered non-profit charity; tax deductible receipts are issued at year’s end. Thank you for your support.
For this online retreat, join us on Zoom using the Sign In button below. Please sign in 5 minutes before the meeting. (If you are instructed to download the software, please do.)