Online Insight Meditation Retreat – The Path and Fruits of the Path
June 16 - June 20
Our daily schedule will include personal morning meditation, four online group sittings each day with guidance, and a Dharma talk every evening. Attend part-time or full-time.
Talks and guidance will focus on how to actualize the path in our everyday lives. When accompanied by morality and commitment, this practice helps us gain insight into the patterning of the mind and the world it projects. The insight/wisdom that this practice fosters can lead to final liberation.
Tuesday, June 16:
- 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Group meditation with Dharma talk
Wednesday to Friday:
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Personal sitting (optional)
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Group sitting with guidance
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Group sitting with instruction
- 2:45 – 3:30 p.m. Personal sitting (optional)
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm Guided Metta practice
- 7:00 – 8:30 pm Group meditation with Dharma talk
Saturday, June 20:
- Same daily schedule until 2:00 p.m. (We’ll have a short break followed by closing remarks.)
There is no set registration fee for this retreat. However, please consider making a donation. Offering online guidance and retreats has added to our overall operating expense. Your donation will help us continue to offer Dharma teachings. SIMT will offer a percentage of your donation to support our teachers.
For this online retreat, join us on Zoom using the Sign In button below. Please sign in 5 minutes before the meeting. (If you are instructed to download the software, please do.)