Online Meditation Retreat: The Samadhi Factors
February 12 - February 20
with Jim Bedard
9-day online Insight Meditation Retreat. Theme: The Samadhi Factors: Balancing Transformation, Insight and Peace. Full participation is encouraged.
The samadhi factors offer us a path through habituation and confusion to clarity and peace. Talks and guidance will focus on the Buddha’s core teachings of transformation, insight, and peace.
Friday, February 12:
- 7:00 – 8:45 p.m. Meditation with Dharma talk
Saturday, February 13, to Friday, February 19:
- 7:00 – 7:30 a.m. Morning chanting (optional)
- 7:30 – 8:20 Group silent meditation
- 9:00 – 10:00 Group meditation with guidance
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Group meditation
- 2:45 – 3:30 Personal practice / yoga
- 4:00 – 5:00 Group meditation
- 7:00 – 8:45 Group meditation with Dharma talk
Saturday, February 20:
- 7:30 – 7:30 a.m. Morning chanting (optional)
- 7:30 – 8:20 Group silent mediation
- 9:00 – 10:45 Group meditation with Q&A
- 10:45 – 11:00 Closing remarks
There is no set registration fee for this retreat. However, please consider making the following suggested donation for this retreat in the month of February.
- Regular $260
- SIMT Supporter $200
- Scholarship $100
Partial and full scholarships also available.
Your donation will help us continue to offer Dharma teachings. Dana–donations for the Teachings–is included. SIMT will offer a percentage of your donation to support our teachers.
SIMT is a registered non-profit charity; tax deductible receipts are issued at year’s end. Thank you for your support.
For this online retreat, join us on Zoom using the Sign In button below. Please sign in 5 minutes before the meeting. (If you are instructed to download the software, please do.)